2022 PRESENTING, RIDE, & MAJOR SPONSORS
Cycle di Vino
June 24, 2023 • 30 miles
A beginner-intermediate ride along the shores of Lake Chelan with special stops at many valley wineries. E-Bikes welcome!
WIN BIG AT WINERIES
- Riders receive one poker chip for each stop they make at participating wineries.
- If they make a purchase at the stop, they receive five additional chips.
- After the ride, all chips go into drawings for gift certificates and other prizes.
- A complementary “wine taxi” carries purchases back to the Cycle Chelan home base for riders.
WHERE TO STAY
- The Lake Chelan Valley offers a diverse selection of lodging facilities including deluxe resorts and condos, family hotels, quaint B&Bs, luxurious homes, and secluded private cabins. Click here for more info.
- The area also boasts a number of city and state parks perfect for tent or RV Camping. Click here for more info.
- Full directions to Chelan and ride location in PUD park.
- Parking available at Chelan High School (adjacent to ride location)
- Jerseys and T-shirts – Coming soon.
- $80 – Ride Entry Fee