RIDE, PRESENTING, & MAJOR SPONSORS
Cycle di Vino
June 25, 2022 • 30 miles
Back by popular demand! A beginner-intermediate ride along the shores of Lake Chelan with special stops at many valley wineries. E-Bikes welcome!
WHERE TO STAY
- The Lake Chelan Valley offers a diverse selection of lodging facilities including deluxe resorts and condos, family hotels, quaint B&Bs, luxurious homes, and secluded private cabins. Click here for more info.
- The area also boasts a number of city and state parks perfect for tent or RV Camping. Click here for more info.
- Full directions to Chelan and ride location in PUD park.
- Parking available at Chelan High School (adjacent to ride location)
AFTER THE RIDE
- Join your friends in the park for a complimentary spaghetti feed with beverages available from several local wineries and breweries.
- Click here for jerseys and T-shirts for sale.
- $80 – Ride Entry Fee