2022 RIDE, PRESENTING, & MAJOR SPONSORS
The Butte Blast
June 24, 2023 • 15/30 miles
A gravel ride along the slopes of the iconic Chelan Butte. The thirty-mile option features over 5,000 feet of vertical climb. E-bikes welcome!
WHERE TO STAY
- The Lake Chelan Valley offers a diverse selection of lodging facilities including deluxe resorts and condos, family hotels, quaint B&Bs, luxurious homes, and secluded private cabins. Click here for more info.
- The area also boasts a number of city and state parks perfect for tent or RV Camping. Click here for more info.
- Full directions to Chelan and ride location in PUD park.
- Parking available at Chelan High School (adjacent to ride location)
- Jerseys and T-shirts. More soon.
- $80 – Ride Entry Fee