NEW ROUTE AND 100 KM LENGTH FOR 2023!
The Metric Century Challenge
June 24, 2023 • 100 kilometers (62 miles)
New for 2023, a 100 km ride with 4000′ of vertical gracing both shores of Lake Chelan. E-bikes welcome.
- 2023 Jerseys and T-shirts now available!
IMPROVED REST STOPS FOR 2023
- We heard your feedback in 2022! Rest stops have been completely revamped for ’23.
- Cycle Chelan riders enjoy 10% off a post-ride celebration meal at select Chelan and Manson restaurants.
WHERE TO STAY
- The Lake Chelan Valley offers a diverse selection of lodging facilities including deluxe resorts and condos, family hotels, quaint B&Bs, luxurious homes, and secluded private cabins. Click here for more info.
- The area also boasts a number of city and state parks perfect for tent or RV Camping. Click here for more info.
- Full directions to Chelan and ride location in PUD park.
- Parking available at Chelan High School (adjacent to ride location)
- Early Bird Rate – $65 – ($80 on March 1)