RIDE, PRESENTING, & MAJOR SPONSORS
The Century Challenge
June 25, 2022 • 88 miles, 5900 ft elevation gain
The 18th year of this legendary ride
Ultra-Challenge option = 110 miles, 10,000 ft elevation gain. Join the 10,000 club and earn a T-shirt! E-bikes welcome except for the timed McNeil climb!
WHERE TO STAY
- The Lake Chelan Valley offers a diverse selection of lodging facilities including deluxe resorts and condos, family hotels, quaint B&Bs, luxurious homes, and secluded private cabins. Click here for more info.
- The area also boasts a number of city and state parks perfect for tent or RV Camping. Click here for more info.
- Full directions to Chelan and ride location in PUD park.
- Parking available at Chelan High School (adjacent to ride location)
AFTER THE RIDE
- Join your friends in the park for a complimentary spaghetti feed with beverages available from several local wineries and breweries.
- Click here to view jerseys and T-shirts for sale
- $80 – Ride Entry Fee